Plough-type mixer MCV
The plough-type mixers series MCV for continuous cycle are strong and reliable. They work on the basis of the whirling centrifugal principle in tridimensional turbulence caused by the rotation of plough-shaped tools in the mixing chamber.
Such a system allows complete homogenizing of the product to be obtained in a very short time even with components different in specific gravity and granulometry.
- motorization: geared motor fixed to saddle on mixer heard
- end supports: complete with long-life sealing bearings
- charging door: fixed on lower part
- mixing chamber: cylindrical type, complete with lifting eyebolts
- inspection doors: with hermetic seal
- ploughs: in stainless steel